It’s time to announce the next assignment for the Show & Tell Event. If you don’t know what Show & Tell is, get the full details on the official Show & Tell page here on Retro Ramblings.
But let’s talk about this week’s theme. This Show & Tell event theme was picked by Brandon at Middle-Aged Fat Kids, and is going to be:
Some ideas you could use for this theme:
- A past favorite food or drink that is discontinued
- some kind of rarely-seen snack or junk food
- a regional snack you enjoy
- maybe write about a made-up food that looked good in a movie
- write about a special treat your mom used to make
There are plenty of ways to incorporate this week’s topic into a post. Just remember, when your post goes live, come back to this post and leave a link to it in the comments so everyone else playing along can link to your story. And be sure to re-visit to get links from everyone else to add to your post as well. Now, go forth and create!
Playing along this week…
- You’re a Parasite (Pikapal)
- Five Alive (Middle-Aged Fat Kids)
- Turtle Pizza (Yesteryear Retro)
My entry this week,
This is my entry.