Every weekend, I like to share a curated list of retro & nostalgia-themed articles, stories, and posts that I’ve come across in the last week. It gives you a chance to escape the daily grind, and just sit back and pass the time reading about the good old days. So with that in mind, here are some things I wanted to share with you this week.
- 5 Fun Facts About the Movie Independence Day (The Retro Network)
- Flipping Out: Revisiting the 1990s Swing Revival (Mental Floss)
- All About Saved by the Bell’s Summer at Malibu Sands (The Retro Network)
- Stranger Things Season 5: What to Expect (Den of Geek)
- The Now Retired Restaurant That Made Fried Clam Strips Famous (Do You Remember)
- 10 Best Sega Master System Games Ever (USA Today)
- The Untold Truth of Jolt Cola (Mashed)
- Must-See Movies From the ’80s (Rediscover the ’80s)
- 5 Awesome Things on eBay This Week (Plaid Stallions)
Be sure to check out the Retro Streaming Guide for July if you haven’t done so already. There are plenty of fun retro movies coming to streaming this month.