Every weekend, I like to share a curated list of retro & nostalgia-themed articles, stories, and posts that I’ve come across in the last week. It gives you a chance to grab a hot cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa, sit back and pass the time reading about the good old days. So with that in mind, here are some things I wanted to share with you this week.
- The Controversial History of McDonald’s Happy Meal (Mental Floss)
- Iconic ’80s Video Games You Have to Play at Least Once (Rediscover the ’80s)
- The VHS vs. LaserDisc Battle Explained (SlashGear)
- Looking Back at Pizza Hut’s Priazzo (Retroist)
- 5 Awesome Things on eBay This Week (Plaid Stallions)
If you know of a link you think I should check out to enjoy myself, or to include in the next Weekend Edition, drop it in the comments below!