Every weekend, I like to share a curated list of retro & nostalgia-themed articles, stories, and posts that I’ve come across in the last week. It gives you a chance to grab a hot cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa, sit back and pass the time reading about the good old days. So with that in mind, here are some things I wanted to share with you this week.
- Attention, Kmart Shoppers: There Are Only 3 Kmart Stores Left in the Continental U.S. (Mental Floss)
- Favorite Easter Basket Goodies (20 Years Before 2000)
- 3 Things to Do on a Saturday Night in the ’80s (Rediscover the ’80s)
- Godspeed Gilbert Gottfried (A Shroud of Thoughts)
- Remembering the Notorious Viper Room As It Closes Its Doors For Good (The Vintage News)
- Like Totally the Top Songs of the ’80s With ‘LIKE’ in the Title (The Retro Network)
- 5 Awesome Things on eBay This Week (Plaid Stallions)