Every weekend, I like to share a curated list of retro & nostalgia-themed articles, stories, and posts that I’ve come across in the last week. It gives you a chance to grab a hot cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa, sit back and pass the time reading about the good old days. So with that in mind, here are some things I wanted to share with you this week.
- The Quest For the Real-Life Treasures of Atari’s Swordquest (Atlas Obscura)
- 15 NES Games That Were Way Ahead of Their Time (Den of Geek)
- The Brief History of Crystal Pepsi (The Retro Network…by me!)
- Remembering Fast Food Glasses (20 Years Before 2000)
- Nickelodeon’s Super Toy Run (Retroist)
- 5 Awesome Things on eBay This Week (Plaid Stallions)
Since Easter is just one week away, I didn’t want to wait any longer before sharing the following link. Over at Rediscover the ’80s, my online best friend Jason posted an article a couple of years ago where he shared printable plans to make your own Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Easter eggs. I made them one year and they turned out really well, so I recommend you going to check out the article and make your own TMNT eggs this year.